These sheds are functional and offer practical ways
to store many things around your home, farm, or office.
While a common use for a gable roof shed is to store garden tools, they can serve many other purposes such as:
- Lawn and garden equipment storage
- Snowblower storage
- Playhouse or potting shed
- Vehicle storage (Auto/ATV/Snowmobile/Motorcycle, etc)
- Add a porch, bunks, and dividing walls and make one into a cabin or hunting shelter
- Add a "viewing porch", have us set it next to a pond or lake, and use it to store your fishing supplies or just watch the sunset
- Add swing out windows, shelves, and a customer ledge and convert one into a fruit and veggie stand, concession stand or ticket
- Use your imagination for other ideas!
Note: Some photos may contain optional features.